Sunday, January 01, 2012

All New 2012

3 minutes past the whole new year coming!!! Wishing everyone who still following this blog a whole happier and blissful new year !!! CHEERS!!!!

Thought to summarise thoughts in my mind before 2012, yet still one step late. These thoughts are all so random and messy, it will take me some time to straight it out.

......................
................
........
....
..
.

First n perhaps the last, somehow, i felt that i might have annoyed some of my friends. and if you are one of them, can you please come forward and confront me, cos there are always some thorns in my heart, it's hurting and i seriously dunno wat to do and who to find >< Just help me with this one and PLEASE dun torture me....... I really wish i might overreact but i doubt it....

and again, Happy 2012 everyone!!!

No comments: